By Dave Shine
The 1U Board of Trustees held their monthly meeting on Monday, June 13. During the meeting the
- Allocated $700 from the Board Discretionary Fund of the FY’11 budget to help Music Director Jamie Sterrett attend the July 2011 UU Musicians Network Conference in VA.
- Approved Kathy and Dan Homblette as additional alternate delegates for GA
- Approved the final wording of the Management chapter of the Board Policy Handbook.
- Reviewed our goals set at the beginning of the church year and during the board retreat in November 2010. Many items were completed, some are still in progress, and there are a few we didn’t get to. The remaining items will be a starting point for goal setting by the 2011-2012 Board of Trustees.
- We acknowledged with gratitude (and a small gift) the work of the outgoing board members, Dave Shine, Cathy Rigby, Joanne Wojtyto, Patty Reynolds, and Kathy Homblette.
If you would like to know about the 1U Board of Trustees, or have any questions about church governance, please ask any board member.
NOTE: The July Executive Committee Meeting will be held July 6 at 3:30pm in the Hiett Library and there will not be an Executive Committee or Board of Trustees meeting in August.